Well everyone, I didn’t think it was possible… but my job just keeps getting better and better! When I got a call from the team at Lenzo to shoot for them, I was so excited. It was a dream come true.
The shoot was for Little Pixel Box – honestly, who doesn’t love a photo booth at an event?
I was lucky enough to shoot two types of the boxes:
- The Open Pixel Box
- Insta-Pixel Box – used to print Instagram photos #ilovemyjob
We worked through a number of different looks – all with different backdrops, clothes and set ups. Each one was even more amazing than the last. The team did an incredible job.
The fabulous creative team included:
- Creative director/inspiration, Hire and Trade: LENZO
- Photo booth and Backdrops: Little Pixel Box
- Space: Spink St
- Clothing Management: Australian Fashion Labels
- Clothing: BNKR- Fashion Bunker
- Model: Sophia from Brazen Models
- Jewellery: The Dark Horse
- Hat: 66The Label
- Hair and Make up: Sophie Knox
- Balloons: Belle Balloons
What a fabulous way to start the week! Read about LENZO’s experience in their blog post as well.
-Click on the images to open the gallery for each look-